|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 802 is the second level in Caramel Clearing and the 216th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are plenty of multilayered icing to go through to bring the ingredients down.
- You only have 28 moves to bring down four ingredients with blockers underneath them, which is hard to do.
- The mystery candies will either help or hinder your process.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Create special candies to chip away at the multilayered icing.
- Bring down the ingredients with a vertical striped candy or a combination of wrapped and striped candies when the way is clear.
- This is the second level in which the first ingredient starts not at the top, but in the middle of the board, first being level 703.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points