|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 15|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 804 is the fourth level in Caramel Clearing and the 355th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 15 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies are hard to reach, i.e. in the centre of the board and underneath the chests.
- If the chests are unlocked, 12-move candy bombs appear from the dispensers.
- The keys drop on specific moves (e.g. 33, 26, 19, 12). If you do not move a column below the key dispensers on one of these moves, you "miss the boat" and have to wait for the next opportunity.
- The jellies are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Concentrate on removing the icing first.
- Pay attention to when the keys drop and make moves accordingly.
- After the chests are open, get rid of the bombs at the same time as the jellies at the bottom.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 15 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 30,000 points