The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
Level 81 is the first level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 24th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The board may look discouraging, but clearing the liquorice locks and liquorice swirls is an easy job.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Do special combinations like striped candy combined with a wrapped candy.
- Wrapped candies help to clear liquorice swirls.
- When you see some liquorice swirls that block the ingredients from going down, clear them as soon as possible.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Liquorice swirls are introduced in this level.
- This is the first episode opener whose number is a power of 3. The second one is level 6561.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.