|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 812 is the twelfth level in Caramel Clearing and the 219th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 cherry in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredient's path is blocked by a popcorn and four-layer icing squares.
- Five colours may help to create special candies to clear the popcorn so the ingredient will fall.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star. All star levels are very easy.
- Concentrate on hitting the middle popcorn and icing.
- Create special candies while destroying the popcorn. Wrapped candies are more efficient as they can hit several popcorns at once, more than once.
- Make vertical striped candies at the top or bottom of the board, horizontal striped candies at the sides of the board..
- This is officially the first level featuring an ingredient under marmalade.
- This level breaks the trend where every 39th level starting from level 422 was at least hard. This would have been the eleventh.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.