|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 50|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 815 is the fifteenth and last level in Caramel Clearing and the 359th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 50 double jelly squares in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Some of the jellies are behind the cake bomb, popcorn and five-layered icing, so they must be destroyed in order to clear the jellies.
- The shape of the board makes it difficult to reach the jellies on the sides.
- The jellies are worth 100,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- As you break the liquorice locks, look for ways to hit the cake bomb and the popcorn.
- Until you open up the cake bomb or the popcorn, removing candies below them will just leave an empty, unplayable jelly.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 50 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 100,000 points