|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 817 is the second level in Candy Calaboose and the 221st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients are locked in sugar chests.
- The sugar chests are located right above a stuck zone, which means that you will have to switch the ingredients to the left or to the right.
- A 9-move candy bombs and liquorice swirls intermittently spawn.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Make matches on one side of the board, so you only have bombs on one side.
- Destroy keys as soon as possible, as it appears in every 3rd move, if destroyed quickly.
- When the chests are about to be destroyed and the ingredients are about to come down, make matches in the column next to the centre column, if possible, so that the ingredients will slide into the next column. Sliding ingredients is easier than switching them to the next column.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points