Level 820 is the fifth level in Candy Calaboose and the 178th candy order level.
To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations and 7 colour bombs in 51 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The orders are difficult to fulfil in just 51 moves.
- It is somewhat hard to get seven colour bombs with all six colours present, though the lucky candies and conveyor belts may help.
- The conveyor belt may help or ruin the set up for making special candies.
- The lucky candies are not very helpful for creating striped + striped combinations.
- The orders are worth 32,000 points. Hence, an additional 18,000 points is required to earn one star.
- First, focus on creating striped candies for swapping. But if there is a simple match to make colour bombs, do that.
- If there are no easy moves, try to drop striped candies on the conveyor belt in order to make them adjacent.
- Save as many lucky candies as possible until the combination order has been completed. After that you can get some easy colour bombs from them.
- This is the first level to feature lucky candies on the board.
- This is the third level with 81 spaces and no blockers on the board, after levels 140 and 590.
- ↑ (7 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (5 combinations × 5,000 points per combination) = 32,000 points