|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 20 : 15 : 10|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 821 is the sixth level in Candy Calaboose and the 179th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 striped candies, 15 wrapped candies and 10 colour bombs in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- While not the easiest, this level is fun to play. Making combinations is relatively easy because there are only five colours on the board.
- Creating 10 colour bombs and 15 wrapped candies may be hard. However, you have mystery candies, which may help or hinder your progress.
- The five-layered icing surrounding the board slightly limits the space and will take forever to try clearing. Therefore, the player has to deal with a smaller space.
- The orders are worth 45,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make combinations to clear the icing squares. The extra space is needed for making more combinations.
- Focus on creating wrapped candies, but if there is an opportunity to create a colour bomb, take it.
- If you can, combine colour bombs with wrapped candies for maximum effect. If no wrapped candy is available, combine each colour bomb with a colour that is the most abundant on the board.
- You can ignore the striped candy order, as cascades should take care of them.
- Try to save lucky candies for harder orders like colour bombs or even wrapped candies.
- This is the second level in which lucky candies appear on the board right from the start. The first one is level 820.
- This is the first level to have lucky candies in marmalade.
- This is the first time when lucky candies can reveal wrapped candies when opened.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 45 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 45,000 points