The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 825 is the tenth level in Candy Calaboose and the 222nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The first two and last two columns are stuck zones. And the very first ingredient almost always starts in those columns, meaning you will usually have to switch an ingredient at least once to pass the stage. However, if you are lucky, you will not have to switch the ingredient(s) over.
- There is popcorn blocking the three exits in the middle.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- If the ingredient appears in one of the four outer columns, move the ingredient to the third or fifth column and then hit the popcorn in that column to get them out of the way.
- On mobile you can cycle the board until it starts right above the popcorn.
- The second ingredient drops at 27 moves left and the third ingredient drops at 14 moves left (earlier when no more on the board). Plan accordingly so that they do not end up in stuck zones to avoid unnecessary switching. Also try that the new ingredients appear in the same column as the first one, so you can avoid the hassle of destroying the other two popcorn.
- Note that an ingredient at the second or sixth column (second column from outside) will slide to the exit in the next column if the candy and the liquorice lock under the popcorn is destroyed (while the popcorn still exists).
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.