The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 36,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 833 is the third level in Nougat Noir and the 368th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 24 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are two candy bombs present on the board and 1-3 candy bombs will be dispensed after every move.
- The player must destroy all the cake bombs and chocolate, because there are jelly squares underneath them.
- The presence of five colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 48,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Your first concern should be the two candy bombs which are surrounded by frosting blockers.
- You can race to get the cake bomb removed before the candy bombs explode.
- You may create special candies, such as wrapped candies, to remove them.
- Another more situational method is to trigger a shuffle intentionally to get the bombs out. This is only useful when the 3rd to 5th rows are completely stuck.
- Once those two candy bombs are destroyed, concentrate on the cake bombs. When the first one is done, the party popper will remove all of the chocolate, which will not regenerate.
- Candy bombs will continue to fall, but by making as many combinations as you can, you can keep them under control.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 24 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 48,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.