The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 834 is the fourth level in Nougat Noir and the 182nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 colour bombs in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Six colours make it hard to create at least two more colour bombs.
- There are three colour bombs on the board. However, they are placed inside sugar chests.
- The order is worth 5,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Use the sugar keys from the one under the liquorice lock and from in the candy cannons to destroy the sugar chests. Then, detonate the colour bombs one by one.
- Then, make two colour bombs on the rest of the moves.
- There is a key that spawns after 25 moves, but it does not help much.
- There is a large drought of six-coloured levels after this level.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 5 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 5,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.