|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 2 : 36|
|Target score||: 74,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 835 is the fifth level in Nougat Noir and the 369th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 2 single and 36 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board shape is awkward.
- A double jelly square on the middle of the board can only be reached by special candies.
- The jellies are worth 74,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Work from the bottom to increase cascades.
- Watch after every shift in the board for special candies you can make. A striped + wrapped combination can reach the centre squares.
- Additionally, if a vertical striped candy ended up at the central column, try to activate it to hit the centre square.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (2 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 74,000 points