| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be or has just been decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be or has just been decided.
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 32,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 839 is the ninth level in Nougat Noir and the 371st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 25 double jelly squares in 33 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Most of the double jelly squares are covered by three- or four-layered frosting and liquorice swirls. Therefore, the player needs to break through all of the blockers to pass.
- The jellies are worth 50,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
- As much as possible, break the frostings and swirls. It is recommended to make special candies as much as you can to create good cascades, breaking blockers faster.
- Use your provided coconut wheel wisely.
- This is one of the jelly levels that have coconut wheels.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 25 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 50,000 points