|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 842 is the twelfth level in Nougat Noir and the 183rd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 10 colour bombs in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has to create at least three more colour bombs.
- The order is worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 35,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Five colours will do the job for you to create at least three more colour bombs. Just focus making those, and it is much necessary to have good cascades flowing that may cause good opportunites, especially colour bombs.
- Beware of chocolate however, as they may eat colour bombs if not taken care of.
- This is the first official level which has lucky candies under liquorice locks. Lucky candies appear in locks for the first time (chronologically) in level 421 but, like several other elements, that is only because of the removal of the toffee tornado.
- Coincidentally, the number 421 is half of 842.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 10 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 10,000 points