|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 29|
|Target score||: 52,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 843 is the thirteenth level in Nougat Noir and the 372nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 29 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are seven double jelly squares that are isolated from the main board - four in the corners and three in the centre.
- The colour bombs can be used to clear the isolated jellies. However, they are protected by liquorice locks. So the only way to release colour bombs is using special candy to break the liquorice locks.
- The jellies are worth 58,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Release the colour bombs with special candies.
- Once released, do not use the colour bombs normally. Save them for a good striped candy combination.
- The conveyor belt may prematurely activate special candies; watch out for this.
- This is the third level in Reality to have colour bombs under liquorice locks and the fifth level in the entire game to have them.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 29 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 58,000 points