|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
Level 848 is the third level in Gummy Galaxy and the 184th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 18 wrapped candies in 38 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- It is very hard to create 18 wrapped candies in 38 moves. You need to create six on your own, as the UFOs can only create 12 for you.
- Unlocking the UFOs can be quite challenging.
- The order is worth 18,000 points. Hence, an additional 12,000 points is required to earn one star.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Make special candies to release locked UFOs.
- Try activating UFOs one at a time to flow cascades greatly. The more the cascades, the more opportunities for the required wrapped candies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This level was originally supposed to be a jelly level but was changed into a candy order level before the release.
- This is the first level to have UFOs in liquorice locks.
- This is the first level where UFOs can turn licorice swirls into wrapped candies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- 18 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 18,000 points