Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
Level 849 is the fourth level in Gummy Galaxy and the 234th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- There are a lot of liquorice swirls, liquorice locks, and chocolate, making the board quite restrictive.
- The liquorice swirls also respawn, restricting the upper board.
- Two of the ingredients are under liquorice locks and can only be freed by special candies.
- The third ingredient is inside a sugar chest, which forces the player to collect all four sugar keys.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Hope for opportunities for great cascades that will help make the special candies required to free the ingredients easily (especially vertical striped candies aligned to a locked ingredient).
- At the same time, focus also on collecting sugar keys to unlock the ingredient in the chest.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first level featuring an ingredient in a liquorice lock.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.