The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 64,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 854 is the ninth level in Gummy Galaxy and the 380th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 double jelly squares in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The popcorn must be cleared because they have double jellies under them.
- Twelve moves are given. Hence, an average of two to three double jellies must be cleared per move.
- With this, you are forced to unleash the UFOs from the liquorice locks, as they are mostly needed to clear chunks of jellies.
- The jellies are worth 64,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- This level is very much dependent on luck, as the UFOs play a very important role in deciding whether you will pass this level or not.
- Try to free the UFOs as soon as possible, and hope that they create wrapped candies near the popcorn.
- Since you need to clear the popcorn as well, try to combine a colour bomb with striped candies to get maximum results.
- After clearing the popcorn and the UFOs, clear the remaining jellies using regular strategies.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 64,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.