|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 10 : 20|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 859 is the fourteenth level in Gummy Galaxy and the 185th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 10 wrapped candies and 20 striped candies in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The striped candies created by the coconut wheels and the wrapped candies created by the UFO count as part of the required order. However, both coconut wheels and UFO are inside the marmalade, buried behind multilayered icings.
- The orders are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- With only 18 moves, you have to make one or more striped candy + colour bomb combinations.
- The bigger challenge is making enough wrapped candies, so save your moves mainly for making them.
- Combining a coconut wheel and a wrapped candy will make a bunch of wrapped candies, but may not be too helpful for the striped candy order.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- This is the first level where coconut wheels and UFOs coexist. However, they can't be combined because they are far away from each other and moving either one of them will activate them.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 30 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 30,000 points