The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 86 is the sixth level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 46th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 25 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard as the player has to clear 25 jelly squares with a lot of blockers in just 25 moves.
- There is a mountain, or pyramid, of liquorice swirls.
- With 4 colours, it is very easy to create special candies which may make it easier to clear the lower liquorice locks and bottom two rows of liquorice.
- Make as many vertical striped candies as possible, and do not hesitate to break liquorice swirls and liquorice locks.
- Colour bomb + striped combination is a huge help, and so is colour bomb + wrapped because it reduces the number of colours, which makes the level easier. Wrapped candies alone are also good for tackling the liquorice directly.
- It is very important to tackle both sides, as bottom corner jellies can become a problem.
- The real strategy for this level, however, is to play it enough times so that sufficient opportunities for wrapped & striped candies come up. Without these useful combinations, it is unlikely to complete this level on most given tries, and it will take several attempts for blind luck to favour you.
- Aside from the obvious tactics previously mentioned, the colour bomb + colour bomb instantly clears all the liquorice, but it is very unlikely to happen. This level is all about just luck of the draw and gets the colour bomb + colour bomb combination. Note that this combination does not work on the web version.
- The level number can be clearly seen on the splash pages.
- The liquorice swirl pyramid looks like the regular icing pyramid in level 30.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.