The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 863 is the third level in Truffle Terrace and the 233rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Once you unlock the sugar chest on the first column, 15-move candy bombs will constantly spawn.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The obvious approach to this level would be to wait until you only have 15 moves before unlocking the sugar chest.
- Then try to use those remaining moves to clear the column and let the ingredients drop. But there are not really enough moves for this methodical approach. Better to play loose, expect and hope for extreme luck.
- You really need to fluke a colour bomb + striped candy combination here at the right time to take out all the bombs. Go for all combinations and if you do not get lucky, there is always another chance.
- The simplest approach is to destroy the frosting on the right first, before you unlock the sugar chest on the left with the third key. Generate as many horizontal striped candies as possible and use them strategically on the multi-layer frosting. Wrapped/striped combinations are really useful here—just make sure you maximise their usefulness by having them take out as much frosting as possible. Pay attention to the fact that each frosting in the stack has one more layer than the one above it, so you will have to hit the bottom one four times. Avoid hitting the third key until you have cleared all the frosting on the right, otherwise you will have to deal with the bombs (unless you have 15 or fewer moves remaining, then it does not matter). Also, do not forget that the fruits will not drop in the right column until you get the fourth key—which will end up at the bottom of the column of bombs on the left when you use the third key. So if you can set up having a horizontal striped candy in the bottom row, or a striped/wrapped combination in the bottom two rows, you will make your life simpler. If you have cleared all the frosting in the right column, then when you activate the fourth key, you will clear 1 cherry. There are still 2 more above 2 candy bombs. Clear the candy bombs ASAP to win. This is very hard, considering you have about 3 moves left at this point.
- This level has a similar design to level 181.
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.