|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 868 is the eighth level in Truffle Terrace and the 234th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The shape of the board makes it difficult to create and activate the special candies necessary to complete this level.
- Liquorice swirls can prevent the effect of a horizontal striped candy from reaching the outside columns.
- Candy matches in the centre three columns result in 15-move bombs dropping.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The strategy for this level should be relatively straightforward after a quick examination—use horizontal striped candies to clear candies in the far left and far right columns to get the fruit to fall to the bottom corner squares, where the conveyors will move them to the exits.
- But, due to the shape of the board, that is easier said than done...
- You first have to drop the fruits out of the top corner squares. A horizontal striped candy in the middle three or bottom two rows will do that, but wait to activate it until one of the fruits is directly above a portal.
- Striped + wrapped combination or a colour bomb + striped combination can expedite things.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
NOTE: Spawning liquorice swirls from its dispenser is malfunctional. The liquorice spawn rates are set to zero.
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points