Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 22|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
Level 869 is the ninth level in Truffle Terrace and the 400th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 22 double jelly squares in 33 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- One-layered frosting squares block the flow of candies. However, they can be easily cleared at the start due to matches being always available.
- The jellies are worth 44,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- You need to clear the cake bomb and you need to open up the top frosting to get more candy to drop. Here's how to clear the cake bomb in two moves:
- First, create a vertical striped candy in the third column by swapping the left, topmost red candy with the orange beneath it.
- Second, swap the second red candy in the far right column with the orange on its left, creating a vertical match of red candies. The orange above the match will fall down and match the two oranges beneath the cake bomb, then reds will fall down, the red vertical striped candy will end up under the left column of the cake bomb, and additional falling reds will match it and set it off, clearing the cake bomb.
- At that point the hammer comes down, clearing the top frostings, which will then result in refilling the board with candies. You now have 28 moves remaining to clear the rest of the frosting and the double jellies beneath them.
- This level is the second heart-shaped level. Others are 116, 1018, 1100, 1160, and 1486.
- This is the first level to contain one-layered frosting in five episodes.
- 22 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 44,000 points