|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 87 is the seventh level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 27th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts and 4 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Teleporters can be confusing but it also means there are more chances in creating cascades.
- Bringing ingredients down from the three rightmost columns can be difficult due to the lack of portals.
- Work near the right side of the board, as it will trigger cascades.
- It is highly recommended to do wrapped candies near the right side as they will help clear an area to pull the ingredients down.
- Colour bombs are also recommended to be made as they can clear out a particular candy when the ingredients are exiting the board. Striped candies are also helpful.
- The Dreamworld counterpart of this level was the hardest level in Dreamworld ever until it was nerfed.