|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 1 : 10 : 3|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Difficulty|| - Somewhat Hard
- Very Hard
Level 870 is the tenth level in Truffle Terrace and the 187th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 colour bomb + colour bomb combination, 10 wrapped candies and 3 colour bombs in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have to create a double colour bomb combination.
- Even with that combination completed, the main difficulty is to create 10 wrapped candies because they can help to destroy the popcorn, which in turn gives the last colour bomb required.
- The chocolate can be quite hard to clear due to the restricted board space at the start.
- The orders are worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 140,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Focus on creating the colour bomb + colour bomb combination first.
- On mobile, creating enough special candies to pop all the popcorn can be a major problem, due to the limited space available to work with at the beginning. Getting the colour bomb + colour bomb combination is simplest if you can take advantage of the 3 popcorns in the centre column. If you create a striped candy, try to set it off between two popcorns, aligned to hit them.
- Try to match some of the wrapped candies you create with colour bombs—that clears two colours from the board and makes it MUCH easier to get more wrapped candies.
- Finally, meeting the orders alone may not give the player enough points to pass the level. Hence, check the amount of points at all times and if necessary, create more colour bombs.
- This is the seventh level that requires a colour bomb + colour bomb combination. The first six are levels 153 (past version), 215 (past version), 240, 254, 670, and 794.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.