The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 871 is the eleventh level in Truffle Terrace and the 235th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 hazelnuts in 21 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All ingredients are locked in sugar chests.
- The ingredients exits are blocked by sachets, which are hard to reach.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 60,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Unlock the chests as soon as possible by matching the keys.
- While clearing the keys, try to clear the sachets at the bottom and the two-layered and five-layered icing around the middle ingredients. A colour bomb combined with a wrapped candy is an ideal combination to clear the icing, at the same time getting a lot of points.
- When the ingredients are unlocked, bring down the two side ingredients to the conveyor belt. The middle ingredient has a straight path down to the exit; you just need to clear the icing in the path.
- When the ingredients on the conveyor belt are near the exit (are in the third or seventh column), clear the candies at the bottom. This will bring down the ingredients.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.