|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 10 : 36|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 873 is the thirteenth level in Truffle Terrace and the 389th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 10 single and 36 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Special candies must be used to clear the marmalade.
- There are no jellies underneath the jelly fish.
- The jellies are worth 82,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Make a colour bomb + striped candy combination to clear all the single jellies.
- Make as many special candies as you can to clear a lot of jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (10 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 82,000 points