|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 18 : 32|
|Target score||: 76,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 874 is the fourteenth level in Truffle Terrace and the 390th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 single and 32 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board will always start out so that you can make two colour bombs.
- Four colours eases the creation of special candies.
- The shape of the board limits the amount of moves you can make.
- The jellies around the chocolate spawner can be tricky to remove due to the weird board shape.
- The jellies are worth 83,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- You are provided with the option of creating two colour bombs at the start, one at the top and one at the bottom. Make the top one at first and then the bottom one.
- Due to presence of four colours on the board, it is quite relatively easy to create special candies. However try to create as many colour bombs as soon as possible. This will help you a lot in clearing the jelly as well as getting huge points.
- The jellies near the chocolate spawner are the most difficult ones to reach. Hence try to create horizontal striped candies and detonate them to your use. Using colour bombs or a striped candy + wrapped candy combination are also good options.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are ideal for clearing a lot of jellies.
- If the colour bombs happen to be in any one of the four jellies near the chocolate spawner, use it immediately as they may get eaten by the chocolate.
- As always, keep an eye on the chocolate and do not let it eat the board.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours on the board makes it easy to create special candies.
- Despite of having four colours on the board, it can be quite tricky to get three stars.
- A colour bomb + wrapped candy is very helpful in sustaining huge cascades and getting more points.
- Try to create as many colour bombs as possible and combine them skillfully with right colours.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ (17 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (33 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 83,000 points