The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 880 is the fifth level in Coco Crossroads and the 59th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 100,000 points in 21 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The initial board is quite restricted. However, the presence of five colours makes it easier to create special candies after the board opens up.
- 16-move candy bombs will spawn and are the best source of points to meet the target score, though they can be a threat as well.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,680 points per move.
- The level starts with a restricted space. Hence, free the liquorice locks as early as possible to get some more space on the board.
- It is important that you free the colour bomb as soon as possible and get rid of the candy bombs if there are any on the board.
- Try to create as many colour bombs as possible and use them skillfully.
- Colour bomb + candy bomb combinations are essential. It is even better if more candy bombs of the same colour are cleared by the same colour bomb.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The player is required to earn at least 3,000 points per move for two stars and at least 3,340 points per move for three stars.
- The huge amount of blockers reduce available board space and will cost moves to clear them. However, the open board can help to create special candies and cascades more easily.
- It is possible to run out of possible switches, which do not involve activating the coconut wheel.
- Candy bombs spawn from the board after every move. However, the blockers at the start reduce the amount of points earned from the colour bomb + candy bomb combination.
- Clear the three layer icing and liquorice locks as early as possible as it will hopefully trigger a chain reaction and create a lot of cascades generating lot of points.
- Colour bomb + candy bomb and colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations are a must for sustaining huge cascades and getting huge points. Try to create at least three of them. For the colour bomb + candy bomb combination, it is even better if more candy bombs of the same colour are cleared by the same colour bomb.
- The 1, 2, and 3-star target scores were all palindromes (removing the comma separators). This means that they were the same even when read in reverse.
- This used to be the first timed level with coconut wheels until said level type was removed. It is now the first moves level with coconut wheels and the first non-ingredients level with locked coconut wheels.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.