The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 60|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 881 is the sixth level in Coco Crossroads and the 396th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 60 double jelly squares in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- A wide board, five colours, and two cake bombs make this level much easier to pass.
- However, 12 moves are given to clear sixty jellies. Hence, five double jellies must be cleared per move. With the first point though, it is a little easier than expected.
- The jellies are worth 120,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Clear the liquorice swirls using regular strategies so you can progress to clear the cakes as well as the jellies.
- Free the cake bombs as soon as possible. It will clear a lot of jellies.
- Since you are provided with five colours on the board, it is quite easy to create special candies. Make lots of them, especially colour bombs, as they will help you in clearing the jellies and getting a lot of points.
- Colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations are the most optimum one to make in this level. They are also essential in scoring the three-star target score.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 120,000 points, which are more than the one-star target score. Hence, additional 80,000 points for two star and additional 280,000 points for three stars are required to be scored.
- Create as many colour bombs as possible. colour bomb + wrapped candy combination is very helpful in reaching the three-star target score.
- The liquorice swirls and the liquorice locks form a % sign.
- This level used to have the comeback of the toffee tornado when last seen in level 464. However, this element is now removed.
- ↑ 60 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 120,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.