|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 885 is the tenth level in Coco Crossroads and the 189th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 striped candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many 12-move candy bombs to deal with, and more will spawn.
- The order is worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 80,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Due to the given candy bombs, there is no difficulty in reaching the one star target score.
- Your main priority should be clearing the bombs as well as getting the required order.
- A colour bomb + striped candy combination is ideal for getting the order. You may need to create two of them.
- Keep an eye on the candy bombs and do not let them ruin your game.
- Creating special candy combinations should not be a problem, as there are only five colours on the board.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours on the board makes it easy to create special candies.
- The order is worth 20,000 points. Hence, additional 230,000 points for two stars and additional 150,000 points for three stars are to be scored.
- Create as many colour bombs as possible and combine them with candy bombs to get lots pf points.
- Do not worry about the order as they will be eventually scored till you keep hold of the candy bombs.
- Do not clear the level as early as possible. Use every move wisely and you should ultimately reach the three target score.
- The candy bombs are positioned in the form of a liquorice lock.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|