|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 886 is the eleventh level in Coco Crossroads and the 239th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- An ingredient on the rightmost column does not slide down to another column. So you have to switch it.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is more than the two star target score.
- Free the sugar chests as soon as possible.
- As soon as the ingredient on the right is unlocked, concentrate on switching it to the left because this is the hardest part of this level. To do this, you have to have two candies of the same colour in that column. If you manage to do that, position another candy of the same colour to the left of the ingredient, then switch it with the ingredient.
- After that, it should be relatively easy to bring the ingredients down. A colour bomb + striped candy combination is ideal for such scenarios. If the ingredients are almost through, a striped + wrapped combination in the lower rows will help.
- It should be easy to create special candies as there are only five colours on the board.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five candies makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, additional 10,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Finish the level as early as possible as the Sugar Crush is very helpful in generating huge points.
- The level's board shape resembles a dog.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points