|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32 : 32|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 887 is the twelfth level in Coco Crossroads and the 398th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 single and 32 double jelly squares in 13 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Since this level has a quadrant board, creating a colour bomb is impossible.
- There are only 13 moves.
- Unlike most similar levels (such as level 323), there are no teleporters of any sort connecting the four regions. Thus, cascades do not trigger frequently.
- The jellies are worth 96,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Remove the icing and activate the UFOs quickly.
- Keep the jelly fish for a finisher.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.