| Current version
|| Past versions
Level 890 is the fifteenth and last level in Coco Crossroads and the 241st ingredients level.
To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 35 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Both ingredients are locked in sugar chests.
- You have to break a lot of multilayered icing to bring down the ingredients.
- A sugar key spawns every 3 moves (or 4 moves in a glitch).
- There are hidden teleporters beneath the ingredients, so you do not have to switch them; they will fall through the empty tiles.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Collect all 5 sugar keys to open all the sugar chests.
- Break the multilayered icing to make paths to bring down the ingredients.
- This is the first ingredients level that is an episode finale after level 680.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- This used to be the finale of the last world which had 90 levels in the Flash version.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 15 moves
- If there are fewer than 2 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 2 ingredients when possible.
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points