The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 67|
|Target score||: 134,000 pts|
Level 891 is the first level in Crumbly Coast and the 393rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 67 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- It can be hard to destroy the bombs because keys are difficult to reach and there are only 12 moves to destroy them.
- There is a lot of jellies to clear in only 30 moves, and jelly fish are not very helpful, but five colors can help.
- The conveyor belt can help a bit by moving three candies together to clear some of the jellies, but it does not help much.
- The jellies are worth 134,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Remove candy bombs and try to clear jelly at the same time.
- A colour bomb + striped candy combination is very useful. However, be sure that you have enough points to meet one star since it is possible to fail this level on the web version due to not having enough points.
- Colour bomb + candy bomb combinations are also useful because they help the player to earn enough points.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first level with jelly fish inside sugar chests.
- It's also the first jelly level with candy bombs in sugar chests.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 67 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 134,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.