The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 892 is the second level in Crumbly Coast and the 61st moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 45,000 points in 18 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The limited available board space makes it hard to earn enough points.
- Chocolate spawners may spawn chocolate, creating a chocolate invasion.
- However, the cake bombs will help destroy all the chocolate and the presence of five colours makes the creation of special candies easier.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,500 points per move.
- Destroy cake bombs to eliminate all the blockers.
- You will get at least 9,680 points (440 for the chocolate, 6,840 for the UFOs and 2,400 for making matches of three for all 40 moves), so you need to get approximately 35,000 points, that is not hard, if you create special candies.
- This is the first moves level to feature cake bombs, and UFOs.
- The absence of moves levels since level 792 has a gap of exactly 100 levels.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- ↑ 45,000 points / 18 moves = 2,500 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.