|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 5 : 20|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 900 is the tenth level in Crumbly Coast and the 192nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 colour bombs and 20 striped candies in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The layout of the board makes it difficult to create the required colour bombs.
- There are a lot of chocolate spawners to make things more complicated.
- However, only one chocolate spawner works per move.
- The orders are worth 25,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Focus on making colour bombs, as this is the hardest part of the order.
- When an opportunity to make a wrapped or a striped candy arises, check whether the configuration can easily be added to make a colour bomb. If so, try to set up the colour bomb, otherwise, make the other special candy right away.
- Combine the first three colour bombs with a regular candy, or preferably (if available) a wrapped candy. This reduces the number of colours and helps make more colour bombs, and possibly another wrapped you can combine.
- Try to combine one of the last two with a striped candy, to help fill your striped candy order.
- This is the ninth milestone level in Reality.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 25 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 25,000 points