|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 33|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 908 is the third level in Polka Park and the 406th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 33 double jelly squares in 56 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is quite hard to clear all of the popcorn, due to the shape of the board. However, the colour bombs produced from them can be used to the clear the jellies at the relatively isolated centre.
- Five colours may help create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 66,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- First, try to break the popcorns to gain easier access to the jellies in the centre.
- Use striped candies to eliminate the jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 33 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 66,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.