The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 71|
|Target score||: 71,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 912 is the seventh level in Polka Park and the 408th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 71 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All double jelly squares are underneath the blockers.
- Five colours makes it easier to create the special candies required to destroy the popcorn or clear the isolated jellies on the lowest row.
Moreover, it limits huge point cascades required to earn enough points.
- The jellies are worth 142,000 points. Hence, an additional 158,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make special candies, especially wrapped candies near the popcorn area, to open up icing, waffles and popcorn quickly, maximise playing field and destroy much jellies. Make use of UFOs, too.
- Due to the high one star target score needed to pass the level, go for huge point cascades by making matches on the bottom which should hopefully clear the jellies on the top and sustain the multiplier effect. Even a 3× multiplier effect can cause a good point boost per single jelly cleared.
- This is the first level with UFOs on conveyor belts at the start of the level.
- ↑ 71 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 142,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.