|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 13 : 8|
|Target score||: 42,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 914 is the ninth level in Polka Park and the 410th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 13 single and 8 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All jelly squares are underneath the multilayered frosting squares and isolated from the main board.
- The top row of frosting conceals seven double jelly squares.There are only single jellies under the rest of the frosting, except for the one under the tile in the bottom right corner, which is the eighth double jelly.
- The chocolate reduces available board space even though it cannot spread to the conveyor belt.
- Special candies except wrapped candies cannot be created on the isolated bottom half since the longest length is three spaces long. Even then, it is hard to create wrapped candies on that area.
- The jellies are worth 29,000 points. Hence, an additional 13,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Break the chocolate to make more spaces to make candies.
- Try to combine two colour bombs, but if there is an option to combine a colour bomb with a striped candy you should do that. Although you should not waste moves with creating wrapped candies, it could be helpful to combine wrapped and striped candies.
- Do not waste moves with creating horizontal striped candies unless they can be combined with wrapped candies in less than two moves. This is important due to the limited number of moves.
- There is a glitch when creating special candies across two conveyor belts: it is as though one less candy were matched, so that five candies yield a striped candy rather than a colour bomb, and four candies are treated as a regular match.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (13 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (8 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 29,000 points