The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 917 is the twelfth level in Polka Park and the 248th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 cherry in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Despite the cherry already present on the board, the path it travels on is blocked by popcorn. So, you must break all the popcorn to bring down ingredient.
- After the popcorn is cleared, vertical striped candies must be used to activate the colour bomb which may be directly below the cherry.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 25,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Create many vertical striped candies to break all the popcorn. You need about 12 vertical striped candies to break all of them.
- A colour bomb + colour bomb combination can degrade all of the popcorn by one layer.
- If you do so before clearing popcorns, the outcome may stack together and be able to degrade the remaining ones.
- If there is a single colour bomb stuck between the ingredient and the exit, use a striped candy to deal with it.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- There is a glitch which can cause the cherry to disappear from the board, making this level impossible to pass.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.