|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 92 is the twelfth level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 29th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
This used to be very hard due to the teleporters being absent in older versions. At one point, it was a thunderstorm level.
- Ingredients can be brought down in any column.
- With teleporters in in the even numbered columns, you can bring the ingredients down without having to worry about stuck zones.
- Focus on bringing ingredients down to the bottom.
- It is useful to combine striped candy with wrapped candy. Vertical striped candies are suggested to be made. Work from the bottom as it may free liquorice locks and clear swirls.
- Hopefully, with a good board and some special candies, the ingredients will successfully drop down and fulfill the requirement.
- If the first ingredient is not dropped in 8 moves, the second one will always spawn. If both of those are not dropped in the next 8 moves, the third one will spawn. Hence, on your eighth and sixteenth moves, try to make vertical matches in odd-numbered columns.
- This is the first level to have locked liquorice swirls.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.