The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 923 is the third level in Delectable Depths and the 250th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 cherry in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- A cherry is locked in a liquorice lock, which means you must break the lock with special candies.
- Four-layered icing squares block the ingredient path.
- There are no candies spawn on the conveyor belt.
- The candy bombs have a long fuse with 35 moves, and no more will spawn, but they are isolated from the main board.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 90,000 points are required to earn one star.
- This is a level that requires you to tackle the task in parts; firstly concentrating on racking up points, then on dropping the ingredient before you run out of moves.
- Colour bomb + candy bomb combinations are essential - unless you can eliminate three or all the candy bombs by using a colour bomb on a candy whose colour matches at least three of the candy bomb's colour.
- Mixing a colour bomb with striped candy before you have sufficient points will probably prevent you from scoring enough points, as the candy bombs will turn into striped candies or will be destroyed by an activated striped candy created from the combination, considerably reducing the number of possible points on the board.
- You run out of moves either through detonation (at 35) or end of game (at 40) moves. It is best to try to complete this board within 35 moves, unless you get to within 5 or 6 moves until detonation, at which point you might spend a few moves working on a remaining detonator bomb before completing the task between moves 35 and 40.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.