|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 44|
|Target score||: 94,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 929 is the ninth level in Delectable Depths and the 415th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 44 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jelly squares are underneath all the blockers, except regular icing.
- The huge amount of blockers limit the number of available matches at the start. Moreover, it is impossible to create wrapped candies until the third row from the top is cleared.
- The jellies are worth 88,000 points. Hence, an additional 6,000 points is required to earn one star.
Combining a chocolate bomb with a green wrapped candy will take care of the whole bottom.
- The three and four-layered icing in this level form letters "D" and "A". The meaning for these letter is not known.
- All candies and mystery candies which are locked in liquorice locks always have the same colour pattern. The regular candies have a fixed colour of green and the mystery candies have a fixed colour of red.
- This is the first level where mystery candies have a fixed colour.
- This level once again revives the broken trend where every 39th level starting from 422 is at least hard.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ 44 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 88,000 points