|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 933 is the thirteenth level in Delectable Depths and the 417th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 16 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the jellies are underneath three-layered icing.
- The candy bombs can be hard to clear due to only having one row and column connecting to the conveyor belts. Moreover, there are three-layered icing on them.
- More bombs will spawn from the dispensers.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- The strategy for this one is to attack the icing areas around the central fuse bombs section. The primary constraint of the board is caused by the awkward shape arising from those blockers.
- Because the fuse bombs themselves have quite long fuses (17 moves), you have quite a few moves with which to attack them indirectly by concentrating on the icing (and of course special candies along the way). You probably only need five or six moves to attack any ageing fuse bombs that remain.
- Once the board opens up, you can almost ignore the newer fuse bombs (naturally with at least half an eye on them) and finish off the level relatively easily.
- Some luck required to avoid getting stuck and timed out on those fuse bombs early in the board, but this is a medium board at worst, as long as you tackle it in the logical sequence suggested in this strategy piece.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 32,000 points