|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 934 is the fourteenth level in Delectable Depths and the 256th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All of the sugar chests must be opened in order to release the ingredients.
- All the ingredient paths are blocked by popcorn squares, so the player must break all the popcorn to bring down ingredients.
- The ingredient exits are on even-numbered columns (2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th column) only. However, the conveyor belt automatically moves the ingredients to the exit. The player still has to avoid five stuck zones, however.
- The popcorn blocks the effects of striped combinations on the bombs, on 5 of the 9 columns.
- It is easy to make combinations with only four colours present which may be helpful to clear the popcorn.
- The ingredients are worth 50,000 points. Hence, an additional 15,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to make colour bomb + striped combinations with proper candy settings to destroy popcorns and settle the ingredients quickly.
- Try to use colour bombs against candy bombs, although four-coloured board can sustain heavy cascades to get a lot of points.
- Try to make a colour bomb + colour bomb combination. This will hit all the popcorns, and make things a lot easier.
- The popcorns on the right and left side are the hardest, so pay attention to them early on.
- When the board is open, try to drop wrapped candies on the conveyor to blast them under popcorns.
- After blowing some of the popcorns, try to drop and trigger horizontal striped candies at the remaining ones.
- The two and three-star target scores for this level are the same as those in level 688.
- This is one of the few level which has been changed from five colours to four during a nerf. Normally, colour reductions in Reality levels involve reducing the number of colours from six to five.
- This level, along with Dreamworld level 87, had the biggest nerf ever, going from extremely hard to easy and many things were changed about the level: the number of colours was reduced from 5 to 4, many layers of icing and liquorice locks were removed and bomb timers were increased.
- This level is one of the few levels where candy bombs are completely harmless without using additional moves. There are 25 moves available but the bombs' timers are 40.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- As of this level, ingredients can appear in all five types of sugar chests.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 5 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 50,000 points