Level 935 is the fifteenth and last level in Delectable Depths and the 199th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 250 blue candies, 250 green candies and 50 striped candies in 50 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Many candies and striped candies must be collected, which is a little bit challenging, even with 50 moves available.
- The multilayered frosting and liquorice locks initially limit the board space available to make special candies.
- The conveyor belt is beneficial in this level: its movement makes matches that help meet the orders, and it also prevents the chocolate from spreading very far.
- The lucky candies under liquorice locks might be useless, since two-thirds of the order requires regular candies.
- The presence of only five colours makes it somewhat easier to create special candies.
- The orders are worth 100,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points are required for one star.
- As with all orders which requires striped candies, colour bomb + striped candy combinations can help to meet that orders.
- Then make as many special candies to collect all the remaining candies.
- The blue and green candies will usually take care of themselves after all of the special candy combinations. If not, a colour bomb on the blue or green candy will take away a lot of those orders.
- This is one of the few levels in which the player has to collect a huge number of candies.
- This level prematurely ends World Eleven, at 3 episodes. All subsequent released worlds also have 3 episodes, essentially making them half-worlds.
- This is the last level where Flash players have to wait 72 hours in order to earn tickets to move on to the next level.
- The locked lucky candies always have a fixed colour (orange).