|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 8 : 26|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 937 is the second level in Minty Meadow and the 420th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 single and 26 double jelly squares in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jelly squares on middle column are hard to clear.
- Having only 18 moves makes it harder to clear all 34 jellies.
- Five colours make it easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 60,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Do not waste the given jelly fish. Try to clear easy-to-reach jellies, and only activate the jelly fish near the end for the hard-to-reach areas, such as the middle column.
- Make as many special candies to remove all the jellies.
- Take advantage of the precious moves, since the given moves are low.
- Another way to clear the candies in the middle column is by creating a vertical striped candy and combine it with a fish when most of the other jellies have been cleared.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (8 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (26 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 60,000 points