The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 64,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 938 is the third level in Minty Meadow and the 421st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have to use special candies to break the blockers before clearing the jelly.
- 12-move candy bombs will spawn on both sides of the board.
- Five colours make it easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 64,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Open all the mystery candies, and hope they turn into colour bombs and striped candies to mix them.
- Remove the cake bomb as soon as possible to degrade the icing and waffles by one layer.
- Remove all the candy bombs on the board, to avoid game over.
- Take advantage of the moves.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- There is a glitch that the candy bombs not only spawn on the left side of the board which is candy bomb dispensers on all columns on that side but also spawn right side of the board. But the right side has no candy bomb dispensers at all.
- This may be limiting the hidden "mystery/bomb" dispensers since mystery candies do not spawn on the left board.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 64,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.