|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 939 is the fourth level in Minty Meadow and the 257th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 6 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All ingredients are locked in liquorice locks. So you have to break all the locks with special candies.
- The initial board is quite restricted with plenty of blockers.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Another hard or even very hard level, but doable with perseverance, strategy and skill.
- Single special candies will do very little for you at this level, so once you have opened the board up a bit (after a few moves and the use of one or two single specials), the trick is to make combinations of specials.
- Wrapped/wrapped is very good news, as is colour bomb/striped. Colour bomb/wrapped early on can unlock a lot of locked candies, later it is less effective when you are trying to destroy remaining blockers. Colour bomb/colour bomb is surprisingly ineffective on this board - perhaps a glitch or perhaps due to the odd/extreme mix of blockers and locks.
- Mostly ignore sugar drops on this level - you need every move you have for the main purpose - in any case, if you play a good board, you will collect lots of those "by the way". If you have a goodish board but run out of luck towards the end, then pick up a few sugar drops as a consolation prize and ammo for future trouble.
- You will need several combinations of specials to complete this level without boosters, so you do need plenty of luck, not least because you probably need one of those helpful combinations early. You might well come "close, but no cigar" a few times before you complete this level, but you can do it without boosters with the right strategy and skills, so it is worth persevering and resisting the temptation to boost on this very hard level.
- This level is similar to level 55, but you start with more spaces and has five colours instead of four. The icing also has more layers.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.